Customers Suzuki Swift N/A Rally Car makes 178bhp
Well for those that don't know we have been working closely with Steve Kettle from SK Rallying on a N/A 1.6 Suzuki Swift Engine. We have supplied all parts for this build and finished off by mapping the car end of Janaury.
The Car's Spec is as follows:
- Suzuki Swift Sport M16A 78mm Bore 83mm Stroke
- Monster Sport 12:1 Compression Forged Pistons
- K1 Forged Rods with ARP 2000 Bolts
- ACL Race Bearings
- ARP Bolts/Studs all round
- Custom Spec Cat Cams with Solid Race Lifters and Double Springs
- Ferrea 31.5mm Inlet and 26.5mm Exhaust Valves
- Head Ported
- CTC Performance ITB Kit
- CTC Performance Plug & Play Standalone Engine Management
- Piper 4-2-1 Manifold
All this combined gave a peak power of 178bhp @ 8600RPM, not too bad for a M16A N/A engine!
Check it out in action here: